Thanks for watching and don’t forget to subscribe for a first-hand look at all our best recipes and cooking hacks! You can find this recipe and the full instructions on our website or below ↓↓.
Bookmark Recipe: https://www.scrumdiddlyumptious.com/ultimate-meatloaf
For the ground meat mix:
– 35 oz ground meat
– 1 onion
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup breadcrumbs
– salt, pepper
For the casing:
– 13.2 oz of bacon slices
For the filling:
– 3 slices of cheese
– 3 slices of cooked ham
– 6 slices of salami
– 4 boiled eggs
1. The first step is really easy: carefully mix together all of the ingredients for the ground beef filling in a large bowl.
2. Now take a large piece of aluminum foil and braid the bacon slices into a grid on top of it. You should leave a generous amount of space on three sides of the foil. The ground meat mix is then spooned onto the bacon and shaped into a square. Make sure not to fully cover the bacon on all sides.
3. Now layer up the ingredients for the filling in the following order: cheese, ham, salami, and eggs. The eggs are to be placed in a row. That way, they’ll form the center of the meatloaf later on.
4. Next, roll up your meatloaf using the aluminum foil and make sure it’s completely covered for baking.
5. The meatloaf is baked at 390°F for at least 60 minutes. After about half an hour, you should carefully remove the aluminum foil.