Elaboration on the points we discussed:
1) The longest-lived Adventists are pesco-vegetarians. They eat plant-based food and up to one serving of fish per day, most often salmon, well known for its heart-healthy properties. (Fish is higher in cholesterol than red meat).
2) The American Dietetic Association admits that a vegan diet doesn’t have B12, D, etc.
3) Vitamin D is an animal hormone, there will never be a vegan animal hormone supplement.
4) Vitamin A is an animal vitamin, there will never be a vegan vitamin A supplement. Most humans cannot convert beta-carotene to vitamin A and a few people can convert very little.
5) Cholesterol increases your lifespan and protects you from cardiovascular disease.
YouTube has never allowed me to monetize my channel.
GO VEGAN AND DIE: https://teespring.com/go-vegan-and-die-clothing
VEGANISM = MALNUTRITION: https://teespring.com/veganism-malnutrition-clothi
KILL – BLOOD – MEAT: https://teespring.com/kill-blood-meat-clothing
I do skype consultations for health.
€100 for one hour.
€200 for a permanent skype add.
My email address is on sv3rige.com and on my “About” page on youtube.
Join my irc channel if you want to chat.